1.    #1  
    I think my pre may hav a virus! The here you have virus was gong around for about 2 days last week and i didnt never open an email with those words or any of the virus indicators but lately i have been recieveing random *** email about ridiculous jobs or information that is just a waste of time. My pre is slow and i took all of my pics off my phone eeven the pics that were in my text messaging files. The phone reacts slow and it is just becoming a mojor inconvenience. Can any one offer advice or help?

I also tried Dr. Battery and that **** gave my battery Epilepsy, the phone will say 50% then all of a sudden got straight to 0-3% within seconds and all of my apps are slow. I need help so bad. someone please help!!!!!!!!
    you need to webOS doctor your phone and wipe it.. the Dr will cure all problems!
    well the battery issue just sounds like a bad battery

the issue with receiving e-mails isn't virus specific but spam specific.... what e-mail are you using (or e-mails), how often do you have them set to receive e-mail, how many e-mails are you getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by dndeals View Post
    I think my pre may hav a virus! The here you have virus was gong around for about 2 days last week and i didnt never open an email with those words or any of the virus indicators but lately i have been recieveing random *** email about ridiculous jobs or information that is just a waste of time. My pre is slow and i took all of my pics off my phone eeven the pics that were in my text messaging files. The phone reacts slow and it is just becoming a mojor inconvenience. Can any one offer advice or help?

I also tried Dr. Battery and that **** gave my battery Epilepsy, the phone will say 50% then all of a sudden got straight to 0-3% within seconds and all of my apps are slow. I need help so bad. someone please help!!!!!!!!
    You most likely have'nt a virus. Sorry for the Epilepsy but I warned you before. The truth may hurt. Your battery is burned out if you have 50% Health.
    And yes I think a Doc would also be suggested.