Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    so my old pre+ died and verizon sent me a new one. i recovered everything using palm profile and my exchange account. But is there any way to move all my pics over to the new one and still keep them in the same folder sorting there in (like photo roll, downloads, messaging, ect.)

thanks
    You'd have to put the old pre in USB mode but since you said it "died" that probably isn't possible. What exactly do you mean by "died"?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    You'd have to put the old pre in USB mode but since you said it "died" that probably isn't possible. What exactly do you mean by "died"?
    the phone didnt fully die it still works just the mic and the thing u put your ear on when your talk on the phone ( not to sure whats that called)....i cant hear anything and people cant eaar me on it...but it still connects tothe comp
    Quote Originally Posted by piggly99 View Post
    the phone didnt fully die it still works just the mic and the thing u put your ear on when your talk on the phone ( not to sure whats that called)....i cant hear anything and people cant eaar me on it...but it still connects tothe comp
    You should be able to connect the old Pre to your computer, select USB mode, look into the folder that is labeled DCIM and copy it over to the new Pre. If you copy it into the same place, the folders and such should show up like they did before.

nnb
    Plug the your old Pre into you computer and press USB mode and open media file and copy all of your pics on to your computer, then plug your new pre in repeat and copy all of the pics from your computer onto your new Pre. Sounds like the problem with your old Pre was a dirty headphone jack, all it needed was cleaning.