1.    #1  
    well kinda! He had it on the trunk of the car and drove off and it was ran over in the road by several vehicles. However, it still turns on, is functional as long as you don't have to use the touch screen which has about 6 spiderweb cracks.

He is getting his replacement sometime today.
    Talk about road kill!
    Just make sure he doesn't ever leave the baby in the babyseat on the roof!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jedicide View Post
    Just make sure he doesn't ever leave the baby in the babyseat on the roof!
    Thank goodness we are well past the baby having stage! LOL!
    This thread needs pics
  6.    #6  
    I will try to take some tonight and post them. Never thought about the pics.
    what is he going to do with the busted pre+
  8.    #8  
    Since it is an insurance claim he has to mail the busted one back to the insurance company.
    such a shame. The internals sound like they ar golden. That would have made a fine sprint palm pre plus. The insurance company is probably going to just toss it in the trash. :'(
  10.    #10  
    Yeah I have Sprint and could have done the Sprint Palm Pre Plus with it and mine. Oh well....
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Yeah I have Sprint and could have done the Sprint Palm Pre Plus with it and mine. Oh well....
    don't feel down. Stalk on ebay. Look for broken pre pluses. I found one for 60 bucks and free shipping because the esn was bad and the phone had a gash at the top. But the internals were pefect and now I got my sprint pre +. Little patience and some good bargain hunting and you could maybe get an even better deal than me.