Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    So my original pre from Sprint release date just became broken. A portion of the touchscreen became unusable and it would also press buttons in that area frantically that I could not control.

I recently replaced it with an EVO. However, I do not like the evo, android and the ten extra dollars a month. I love the simpleness of WebOS too much.

My dilemma is do I take back the EVO and pay a deductible of 100 for a refurbished pre that does not reset my year upgrade? Or do I just get a whole new pre for 50 dollars, but have to wait a year when a new hardware device might come out before then.

I know 2.0 is coming to all Pres but I was just wondering what some of you would do in this situation. Thanks for the help
    I'd return the Evo and save your upgrade for the next webOS device. You can pick up cheap Sprint Pres from ebay and Craigslist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'd return the Evo and save your upgrade for the next webOS device. You can pick up cheap Sprint Pres from ebay and Craigslist.
    Yes you can but make dam sure the ESN is clean before you do i have been burned on 1/2 the pres i have bought off of ebay or craigs list thank god for paypal buyer protection lol
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Just ask for the ESN and have it checked first, that's what I did!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!