Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    more of a question for seasoned users.

New palm-pres in the UK have become quite cheap.
    SIM unlocked and the ones which aren't apparently can be locked quite easily

Cheaper then the cheapest full res android device (i.e. 480x360), do they make good phones ? do they do their basic functions well ? (e.g. not really interested in installing loads of apps)
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colonel View Post
    do they make good phones ? do they do their basic functions well ? (e.g. not really interested in installing loads of apps)
    Can't speak to the GSM model (most of U.S. is CDMA), but basically, yes, and yes.
    Well, as a Telcel GSM (Mexico) user since december, I can tell that if you yes and yes. You may even forfeit data usage and get really good battery life
    well had a pixi since it launched on an extra line (gave it to my sister) and she loved it, but wanted a pre, hp was running an extra deal last week and now she has a pre, I set up preware for her and she's happy as could be.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hello, my name is Adam and I represent Sprint as their SprintCareGuide. Now is a great time to buy the Pre or Pixi as Sprint has lowered their prices signifcantly on both phones!
    They have Sprint in the UK now? Wow, didn't know that.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Be nice.
    I guess that was a little sarcastic.