1.    #1  
    Have you guys seen these commercials for Verizon? Buy a Samsung Galaxy S and get a free smartphone. You can get a free Blackberry somthin. Another phone I don't remember. Also a few other phones. Where they show the Pre and some of their other less expensive phones. No Droid... Just surprised to see the Pre in a Verizon commercial.
    Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munkycox View Post
    Have you guys seen these commercials for Verizon? Buy a Samsung Galaxy S and get a free smartphone. You can get a free Blackberry somthin. Another phone I don't remember. Also a few other phones. Where they show the Pre and some of their other less expensive phones. No Droid... Just surprised to see the Pre in a Verizon commercial.
    I did see that commercial while watching College Football yesterday. I was surprised to see the Pre Plus in the commercial.
    - Verizon Palm Pre Plus UberKernel Screenstate 500/1000
    - Microsoft Zune HD 32gb
    But after you get a free Pre Plus, what the heck are you going to do with a Samsung Galaxy S?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Be happy that you have a phone that Verizn cares about.