1.    #1  
    I like to view the FULL version of Facebook using the web browser. In the last week or so, Everything on the screen loads fine EXCEPT for the news feed.

***See Screenshot below***

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this problem and/or resolved the issue?

Thanks!

Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    This has gone on a while now...was fixed for a week or so recently...now it's an issue again...there is a thread somewhere about this as well...however with no fix. Android users were having the same issue so it's not just a WebOS issue...Just use the app etc till it's back up again...it will be...
  3.    #3  
    I have an Android phone also and haven't had this issue. There was an issue a while back with the pages not loading at all but that was fixed and I haven't had any issues on my HTC EVO at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I have an Android phone also and haven't had this issue. There was an issue a while back with the pages not loading at all but that was fixed and I haven't had any issues on my HTC EVO at all.
    Here is one link of a few from AndroidCentral that I found with a quick search...so YES...Android has had this issue as well... http://m.forum.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=29261&highlight=facebook+blank
  5.    #5  
    Hmmm. Can't say that I've experienced that with my EVO.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I'll search to see if I can find the thread on here about the Pre issue.
    this has been happening to me also
    same problem here...i fixed the problem by not using the full site any more
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    same problem here...i fixed the problem by not using the full site any more
    Can I ask what you are using instead?

I've been using the Facebook App lately. It seems to be the best out of all the "rest".

Lite.facebook.com keeps bringing me to touch.facebook.com. I hate the "touch" version. It doesn't show me my latest newsfeed.

The App seems to keep itself current and updated.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    There's so much limitations when using the mobile site.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    Can I ask what you are using instead?

I've been using the Facebook App lately. It seems to be the best out of all the "rest".

Lite.facebook.com keeps bringing me to touch.facebook.com. I hate the "touch" version. It doesn't show me my latest newsfeed.

The App seems to keep itself current and updated.

If you tap the "news feed" tab on the x.facebook.com (think its the same as touch) it switches to live feed.
    Yes, this problem is irritating! Facebook had a different problem, which they fixed for a week or two, then this problem happened! There have been problems in the past, too.

The Facebook App is too limited, so I sure hope Facebook fixes this issue very, very soon!!!!
    so anyone figure out how to force the full site?
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    so anyone figure out how to force the full site?
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php Is this what you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php Is this what you mean?
    Is there any way to keep it from popping back to the mobile version?