Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by scwalker78 View Post
    Let me set some minds at ease here, and possibly terrorize one mind if he happens to see this.

You're a N.E. Patriots fan. You have a twin bed in your room and you have a sunburst Fender strat (possibly American, but I can't tell for sure) on a stand in the corner at the foot of the bed.

Everyone who isn't this person can exhale now.
    If the stores are using the Doctor to wipe phones, they must be using one of the newer version that don't wipe the USB partition. haha

When I was backing up my old phone before activating my new one, I found a lot of stuff buried in the MMS Attachments folders that I thought I had deleted a long time ago. Anything you send or receive via MMS is stored in there even if you delete the message or message thread from the messaging app.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Darn I told him to erase the thing before he turned it in all 391 pics Sounds like my 'Rocker Boys'. He plays in a band. I hope my tattoo on my behind didn't embarass you or your wife............... hehe just teasing....maybe lol

If the stores are using the Doctor to wipe phones, they must be using one of the newer version that don't wipe the USB partition. haha

Ok I do want to know how do you wipe the USB partition? And the things received in MMS.....only curious for possible future reference....
    Last edited by joliejolie0930; 09/12/2010 at 09:03 PM.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post

When I was backing up my old phone before activating my new one, I found a lot of stuff buried in the MMS Attachments folders that I thought I had deleted a long time ago. Anything you send or receive via MMS is stored in there even if you delete the message or message thread from the messaging app.
    Uh, isn't that why the "FULL ERASE" button is there under 'Reset Options'?? They should hit that, then doctor to restore webOS to factory fresh. Just goes to show the poor quality of QA being (or not being) done.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Let me set some minds at ease here, and possibly terrorize one mind if he happens to see this.

You're a N.E. Patriots fan. You have a twin bed in your room and you have a sunburst Fender strat (possibly American, but I can't tell for sure) on a stand in the corner at the foot of the bed.

I remember a thread about a recovery tool used on the Pre. I tried it myself and found a lot of pics on my Pre, but nothing interesting. (I think it was on every device, not unique to mine) I say you use it to recover what you found and share with the class
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    wipping the pics was the correct thing to do. Just think if it was the other way around. Whoever it was, I'm sure if you did indeed wipe al pics that person would be very grateful.
    Can i have my PICTURES BACK????
    Sounds like he's looking at the picture right now!
    sticky touch screen
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I guess dog slobber on the touch screen isn't as bad as it can get
    Dan
    1: Get the GPS info from EXIF
    2: Locate address
    3: ????
    4: profit

Ah, ****.

Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    post the pics...or at least send them to me kj4578@gmail

i got a sprint refurb with some mild ****. no nudity but it was about to happen. too bad the people in the pictures were ghetto and unattractive.

i would think the carriers would implement a total erase policy. imagine the lawsuit if some little girl opens up her pixi plus and finds some adult material.
    Pix by PM or it didn't happen.

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    They're gone people!!

It's a little scary though, just imagine the dirty things that phone might have been through. I would try sterilizing the crap out of it.

What is this 4chan?
    As much as I'm curious too, it's a little weird how much you guys want to see it.
  16.    #36  
    I know. It's not like there isn't a lifetime worth of pr0n out there on the interwebz. Chances are, you mightve seen her already!
    I'd say any reasonable suggestions have already been made.

<<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12