Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Newerabs's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hi guys! 2 questions.
    The VKB is cool... but I'm wondering if there is some AutoCorrect patch that I can download that I'm not seeing? That would make it even better.
    Also, I've heard that you can put nes and supernes emulators on your Pre but I'm not seeing anything on the Homebrew apps that show that... am I looking in the wrong place?
    I have a Palm Pre Plus w/Verizon.
    Thanks O Wise Ones!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Newerabs View Post
    Hi guys! 2 questions.
    The VKB is cool... but I'm wondering if there is some AutoCorrect patch that I can download that I'm not seeing? That would make it even better.
    Also, I've heard that you can put nes and supernes emulators on your Pre but I'm not seeing anything on the Homebrew apps that show that... am I looking in the wrong place?
    I have a Palm Pre Plus w/Verizon.
    Thanks O Wise Ones!
    1)No, vkb doesnt support autocorrect last time I checked, I suspect that we will have to wait for palm's implementation of a vkb in 2.0

    2)Your problem is verizon, you need 1.4.5 for the snes emulator. Remember to tweet about it tomorrow.

    Pip
  3. Newerabs's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    1)No, vkb doesnt support autocorrect last time I checked, I suspect that we will have to wait for palm's implementation of a vkb in 2.0

    2)Your problem is verizon, you need 1.4.5 for the snes emulator. Remember to tweet about it tomorrow.

    Pip
    Thanks man a whole bunch! So is 2.0 update confirmed going to have a virtual keyboard? If so, where can I find a list of all the updates that 2.0 will have?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Newerabs View Post
    Thanks man a whole bunch! So is 2.0 update confirmed going to have a virtual keyboard? If so, where can I find a list of all the updates that 2.0 will have?
    Just a leak at the moment, nothing official from palm about the vkb. If you look through some of the precentral articles they dropped a whole lot of 2.0 newness the other day.

    Pip

Posting Permissions