Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I just got a replacement phone directly from Palm and noticed that the e-mail signature now says "Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint". Anyone else notice this?
    it came with 1.4.5
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Totally cool. Although I never had a problem with the one they'd before. o_O
    You can change the email signature to be whatever you want or even just not have one if you prefer. I don't like when they have such a long one in there and always change them.

Of course, because of that fact, I've never even seen the Sprint one! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I do like the idea of stating the mobile device that you are using in the signature but I have a problem of advertising the carrier. But you can change it to whatever you want and have a different signature on each email account you have.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 09/12/2010 at 11:39 AM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    next they'll advertise in our texts!
    It has already been stated twice and in a million other threads, if you don't like what they have in there, you can easily change it. No one is forcing you to advertise for them!
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I leave the advert for the Pre, just trying to keep the name out there.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    i'm quite happy to advertise for palm and sprint. i was happy when they added the sprint part, actually. in my opinion, their service is just as reliable as verizon's, data is fast (i haven't turned wifi on in several months, and all i use is data. seriously, i'd like to be able to turn the phone app off...), the pricing is great, early up0grades, and their customer service is fantastic now.

really, i'm pretty sure that just about anyone who lives in an area where sprint has good coverage, and is not using sprint, is kind of missing out.
    I'm glad we have options ~ to choose one thing or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    it came with 1.4.5
    That is odd - mine is still the same - I am with Sprint and have the newest update but the signature line is still short and sweet the way it was. I wish they would concentrate less on a long line and solve the problem of my name disappearing every time my phone turns off.
    If Sprint wants me to advertise for them, they will have to pay me!

As long as I am paying them almost $200 a month, it ain't gonna happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaNoHair View Post
    That is odd - mine is still the same - I am with Sprint and have the newest update but the signature line is still short and sweet the way it was. I wish they would concentrate less on a long line and solve the problem of my name disappearing every time my phone turns off.
    Have you edited it all before? If you did, then the phone saves your settings and will not revert to the default signature, even after the update.
    I wish they would concentrate less on a long line and solve the problem of my name disappearing every time my phone turns off.

True That.
    My name never disappears, never had that one happen......yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I do like the idea of stating the mobile device that you are using in the signature but I have a problem of advertising the carrier.
    You do realize that you are advertising the carrier in your forum sig?
    sprint treats me right, I use their sig proudly!!
    I wouldnt complain if they offered me a 10% discount for advertising for them via texts or emails.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I just doctored to clean up my phone and new signatures. It's cool, I edited it slightly as it was a bit long for my taste but I still proudly advertise my Sprint Palm Pre for my personal email signatures.

Definitely a positive to be able to edit it.
    Dan