1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had trouble with the refurbished handsets O2 send out?

I am currently on Pre Plus handset number 4, awaiting 5

Number 1 kept signing me out of my Palm profile, this happened twice wiping out all my data twice. Spoke to Palm who said it was a handset problem.

Number 2 got ridiculously hot and would wear a fully charged battery in less than half a day (even in stock condition)

Number 3 had a ridiculously bad Oreo effect. It literally rattled as you typed.

Number 4 wont get past "Insert SIM, check SIM, SOS only" screen

Either I have the worst luck or there is very little quality control going on with these refurb units.

They are now "out of stock" and am waiting for replacement 5 to be delivered some time next week.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwilliams View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble with the refurbished handsets O2 send out?

I am currently on Pre Plus handset number 4, awaiting 5

Number 1 kept signing me out of my Palm profile, this happened twice wiping out all my data twice. Spoke to Palm who said it was a handset problem.

Number 2 got ridiculously hot and would wear a fully charged battery in less than half a day (even in stock condition)

Number 3 had a ridiculously bad Oreo effect. It literally rattled as you typed.

Number 4 wont get past "Insert SIM, check SIM, SOS only" screen

Either I have the worst luck or there is very little quality control going on with these refurb units.

They are now "out of stock" and am waiting for replacement 5 to be delivered some time next week.
    how do you buy/get these ?