1.    #1  
    When I compose and send an email from my Pre, the recipient sees an email full of "&nbsp". Does anybody know how I can stop this?
    Quote Originally Posted by eleanorew View Post
    When I compose and send an email from my Pre, the recipient sees an email full of "&nbsp". Does anybody know how I can stop this?
    Go to contacts then preferences and accounts, delete and re-add the email(s) that have the above problem. Then also go and do the same thing in email. :P

Best of luck.
    OP... is this happening with email sent from different accounts on your Pre? (ie: gmail, yahoo, etc...)

&NBSP is an entity that represents non-breaking space in an HTML document for a browser. It is basically a space in the document. Some browsers have a hard time indenting HTML documents so the &NBSP is used to represent spaces between words and sentences that should not be broken.

If it happens only for certain people who receive your mail, it could be the way their email client is set to handle HTML email. If it is only happening with email being sent from one account on your Pre it could be an issue with how that account is sending HTML.

You can try and remove and reinstall your account as mentioned above (not sure what is meant by 'go and do it in your email too'). Just make the changes on your Pre.

But it would be helpful to know if this is happening to all email recipients and if they are all using the same email service (are they all using google addresses for instance).
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    This happens to me when I put two spaces following a period, as I do when typing on a computer. I don't know a fix other than to only use a single space.
    (not sure what is meant by 'go and do it in your email too'). Just make the changes on your Pre.

Rush's Response.
    That means to do the same thing in emails on your pre. I don't think that was really that difficult to comprehend.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    (not sure what is meant by 'go and do it in your email too'). Just make the changes on your Pre.

Rush's Response.
    That means to do the same thing in emails on your pre. I don't think that was really that difficult to comprehend.
    If it was easy to comprehend... I wouldn't have questioned it (as there was no reason to touch contacts since the issue is an HTML one in email handling).

OP... did you get the issue resolved?