Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    First of all, I love my pre and couldnít be happier with the OS. However, there are some things that I hardly, if ever, utilize. One of them is the launcher button. Itís just so much easier to swipe up to open and close the launcher. I also forget about the launcher wave, but it looks awesome to show friends I guess. Thereís probably a bunch more Iím forgetting. Are there any features you guys hardly use?

(Not even mentioning the button in the gesture area cause thatís a given)
    I still like the center button.....
    Lol, I don't use the launcher button, but I use the button in the gesture area all the time. It minimizes notifications (which I don't know how to do except with the button) and sends away the launcher (which yes, can be accomplished with a swipe up, but the button is easier for me).

I used to never use the wave bar, but now that I hid the quick launch bar, I use it all the time.
    screwdestiny
    PSN ē Twitter ē Last.FM
    I rarely use the phone...seriously! Main use is emails & web browsing.
    GPS
    Camera
    Video Camera
    Since they all suck and take forEVER to load.
    Yes, hardly ever use the wave, center button or the phone/voicemail.

I never use the documents app, built-in music player, Bluetooth or Amazon MP3 store.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    launcher button i'd delete if i could.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Features, what features? I think I spend more time tweaking my phone to realize it even has features to be used (lol) But seriously, I don't use the in-built feature, "Switch Applications" in the advanced gesture.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Lol, I don't use the launcher button, but I use the button in the gesture area all the time. It minimizes notifications (which I don't know how to do except with the button) and sends away the launcher (which yes, can be accomplished with a swipe up, but the button is easier for me).

I used to never use the wave bar, but now that I hid the quick launch bar, I use it all the time.
    a back swipe can minimize notifications as well
    I love the advanced gesture tweak.

the featues I don't use are the 'call voice mail' because I can't reprogram it to call youmail, and the launcher icon in the quicklaunch bar.

I don't use the wave much either, because I leave the apps open that are shown on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I still like the center button.....
    x2, good for use when not looking at the phone.... I like something tactile.

If you tap on the screen (anywhere that doesn't have a notification) it will minimize all notifications.

I also don't use the launcher icon at all any more.... and only use the "phone" when talking to the wife mostly, then again I hate talking on the phone in general..... text, web, e-mail or face to face (except with the wife I talk to her every day on the phone if one of us is at work).
    Sprint
    Amazon
    Music Player
    Clock
    Help
    Doc View
    I never use the wave. I usually forget it's even there unless I pull it up accidentally or read about it here.
    Never use music player, amazon mp3, wave, just recently started using the calendar.
    Exactly why I use the wave bar all the time too!

But the center button is practically useless to me.. it's either swipe up for launcher access/close. And that launcher shortcut has got to go.

A dedicated voice memo button would be nice though.

Waitaminit, useless center button + missing voice memo button. Hmm... HMMMM!
    didn't use the wave till i started to hide quick launch bar.

have never used the bluetooth, but glad it has that function.

have only used mobile hotspot (on pre+) a few times, and then only as novelty.
    I have never used the launcher button. Also, the center button got used once, when I first got my phone. I just tried it to see what it does. After that, it has never been used.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Amazon MP3, launcher button, wave bar. I've never really seen a use for them. The center button is nice for the tactile feel I must admit.
    Amazon MP3 and some of the gestures mentioned above because I didn't know about them. I use the backswipe all the time tho. Off to check those gestures out now...
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    the launcher button. I wish I could at least hide it or move it. That's valuable real estate it is taking up!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast