Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't use Amazon, Music Player or the wave.

I used to never use swipe up to show launcher (I used to use ONLY the button), but now I only swipe up, and never use the button.
    besides the preloaded sprint crap apps (aside from sprintnav) probibly the least used app now adays for my phone is probibly that app called, um let me check, oh yeah 'phone' lol
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    besides the preloaded sprint crap apps (aside from sprintnav) probibly the least used app now adays for my phone is probibly that app called, um let me check, oh yeah 'phone' lol
    I use the wave daily, and I use the phone icon as a recent call list (open to call log patch). The button and launcher icon are USELESS and apparently palm decided to leave it there in 2.0 for some reason.

Least used, mainly all of the Sprint crap apps that were Preloaded.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

NFL (Not that much of a fan)
    NASCAR (Not a NASCAR kinda guy)
    SPRINT (If I want the Sprint site, I'll visit it)
    Music Player (stock. I use the remix 2.0)
    wave bar (never remember I have it)
    Youtube (almost never)
    Sprint TV (VERY rarely)
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    I remember hearing about the reminder feature in contacts where you could put a reminder in for a contact and would get that note as a reminder when you call them or they call you. I thought that was so cool, but I've never used it.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Wave bar, Memos, Google maps, bluetooth, and Tasks (I have replacements for Memos and Tasks). Verizon has way less crap on the Pre Plus than Sprint's Pre, which is really, really strange.
    Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    I never use amazon mp3, launcher icon, stock music, video, help. That's what comes to mind at the moment.
    - Verizon Palm Pre Plus UberKernel Screenstate 500/1000
    - Microsoft Zune HD 32gb
    YouTube app (mobile site is so much better)
    Music app (Remix 2.0 is where it's at!)
    Nascar
    Sprint Football Live
    Sprint TV
    Clock
    Memos (Notes has replaced it)
    Videos (don't have enough room to store videos)
    Contacts (I just use universal search)
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by krope32 View Post
    I remember hearing about the reminder feature in contacts where you could put a reminder in for a contact and would get that note as a reminder when you call them or they call you. I thought that was so cool, but I've never used it.
    I use this. I have a note for the pizza place - when I call to order a pizza, a note that says "Prevacid" pops up. Reminds me to take it before I eat, not at 2 in the morning!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    The launcher button
    Calendar (high school student has no need for a business centric calendar)
    Maps...takes soo effing long to load
    Youtube- has a ton of bugs, glitches, slow loading times, ancient interface...much rather go to my computer and watch videos.
    and the built in music app...nanplayer>all
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I don't think I have used the video recording feature since the night I stayed up to 2am to download the os update.

Never use the NASCAR app, built in music player (Remix much better. Trying version 2.0 now), Sprint TV, or the launcher button. The launcher button really needs to go away so I can add something to the wave launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    NFL (Not that much of a fan)
    NASCAR (Not a NASCAR kinda guy)
    SPRINT (If I want the Sprint site, I'll visit it)
    Music Player (stock. I use the remix 2.0)
    wave bar (never remember I have it)
    Youtube (almost never)
    Sprint TV (VERY rarely)
    Can these be removed cause I don't use any of that crap either, lol.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella Vapor View Post
    Can these be removed cause I don't use any of that crap either, lol.
    Get the Advanced Configuration for App Launcher patch and you can hide all the worthless icons you want. The apps are still there but you don't have to look at them.
    Oh sweet! Thanks so much preryan
    Video Camera - every once in a while it will work but 90% of the time it just lags and plays the sound while showing the first frame of the video. Nothing I have tried has fixed it yet...

But it is my fault for not buying a video camera and carrying it everywhere I have my Pre+ because it's a phone not a video camera (sarcasm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    I use this. I have a note for the pizza place - when I call to order a pizza, a note that says "Prevacid" pops up. Reminds me to take it before I eat, not at 2 in the morning!
    That's awesome.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Never use: Amazon MP3, VZ Navigator, YouTube

Rarely use: Video, Doc View, PDF view,

Live in: Calendar (Google synch) Email (multiple account synch) Contacts (but is far too limited for my use)

I use the launch button frequently.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12