1.    #1  
    Verizon Pre Plus Motherboard In A Sprint Pre Yes it does work...

I have had a few people ask me about this and yes it does work you can place a Pre Plus motherboard into a sprint Pre I have done this because i like my button on the front of my Pre It's a Bit harder then a coms board swap but if you take your time it can be done...

So you don't need a Pre plus with a good screen if you want a plus for cheaper just get a good plus motherboard from a verizon or at&t Pre and your good to go...

Just wanted to share this with people i will be making a guided vidoe soon to show you all how to do a mobo swap....
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Are you talking about the same thing at the thread below? He describes it as just replacing "the radio". I'd never have the guts to try it, but I'll bet there is a business model for someone to make some money. I'm looking forward to seeing your video. People around here are amazing.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...highlight=step
    I know if I tried doing such thing, I'd be out of a phone momentarily. For one patience is not my strong point. I get frustrated quite easily. I'll wait until you make your video ~ and see what happens.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Are you talking about the same thing at the thread below? He describes it as just replacing "the radio". I'd never have the guts to try it, but I'll bet there is a business model for someone to make some money. I'm looking forward to seeing your video. People around here are amazing.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...highlight=step
    Yes and no they just did a radio board swap from a sprint pre in to a pre plus I did the Mother board from a pre plus from Verizon to a sprint pre so that i had the same hardware button on the front...
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI