1.    #1  
    I would like to say that if this complaint has already been expressed in another topic, then you are more than happy to lock this.

First and foremost, I have owned the Palm Pre Plus on Verizon since April and I love it. However, I have a pet peeve for the calendar application. I use it all the time for work, networking, and recreation. Usually people send me events to my google or microsoft exchange calendar (which I have synched to my Palm Calendar App).

Sometimes the addresses I'm given to these events are very long. Because of this, I can't see the entire address if I look at the event on "Daily" view on the Palm Calendar App. It gets cut off.

If I click on to a specific event to view the "Event Edit Screen", I'm still unable to view the entire address. If I click onto the address section, it'll only allow me to edit the address (but as I've said before, not view the entire address). Because of this, I find myself deleting the first portion of the address in order to see the rest of it. If there is a way to view the entire address, let me know because it gets annoying at times.

Or maybe this is something that Palm needs to make adjustments with.

I assume that there are other calendar applications in the Palm App Catalog. However, I'm a bit hesitant on using a third-party application (especially for my corporate schedules).

Does anyone know what I'm talking about regarding the calendar application? I hope so.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    There's a patch for that. I believe it's called wrap calendar location or something similar. It's in Preware if you have it instaled.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I haven't tried the patch, but if you click the field in edit mode, you can use trackball mode to scroll through all the text (hold the opt key and swipe left and right on the touch screen). It's a hack, but it works. Alternatively, if you are in the day view, you can pull down the menu (from the upper left corner), and choose to map the location. it will launch google maps with the address pre-populated (or you can change the default mapping program to Sprint Nav if you are on Sprint).
    confirming that the calendar location wrap patch will fix you right up. It is available in preware.
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/11/2010 at 09:47 AM.
    +1 for the calendar wrap patch. i've got it and it should fix your problem.

now if we can just get FB to act as if it is in another time zone than Pacific...