Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Palm & HP at DVF for FNO | Facebook

but apparently nobody cares!!! look at all the comments, nearly everyone is asking for new hardware. haha
    Couldn't care less for what people say in comments sections on blog posts and all that.

But good catch. Being able to print from the phone is a good option to have.
    did anyone get the printer model number and what app do we need.
    Gonna need one of the new web-connected (TouchSmart Web) printers HP is introducing. With that line, I'm sure they will release the apps.
    if its an HP ePrint printer any phone can print to it...it works by sending an email with a file attached to an email address that HP assigns to the printer.
    I'm so glad to see this thread, have been wondering if I could use my phone to print. Plan on setting up my HP ePrint acct 2day. Will let you know how it goes...
    I set mines up last night now need to purchase a touchsmart printer.
    Guess I will be setting mine up too..... someday this 6 year old HP all-in-one I have will die and I will need a new printer....
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I set mines up last night now need to purchase a touchsmart printer.
    LOL... that made me laugh I'm the same way, but I just bought a Canon MFP so I'll have to sit back and dream. Otherwise I'd be setting up the account now and getting the printer later too.
    well I just got a $50 gift card from hp for use on hpshopping.com or whatever from getting another pre
    annnnnnd I need a printer so I think i'll grab this. Thanks for the heads up
    The P|C site is going to need to add a forum for printer's soon!
    I have found myself wanting to print a few times. Perhaps this will be useful as I do more with my phone and less with my netbook?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I have found myself wanting to print a few times. Perhaps this will be useful as I do more with my phone and less with my netbook?
    Thinking, just wait til the tablet comes out...... endless possibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by projectpete19 View Post
    if its an HP ePrint printer any phone can print to it...it works by sending an email with a file attached to an email address that HP assigns to the printer.
    Yeah, I believe any smart phone can print on this thing. So what's so special about Pre? If HP made something only Pre and future WebOS tablet to print on this thing, then it's something we should talk about. Right now, who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by passlogix View Post
    Yeah, I believe any smart phone can print on this thing. So what's so special about Pre? If HP made something only Pre and future WebOS tablet to print on this thing, then it's something we should talk about. Right now, who cares.
    It's a new service people are excited about... if you aren't one of those who look forward to it - not a problem. Many others are excited.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Thinking, just wait til the tablet comes out...... endless possibilities.
    Whoa, don't forget about the toaster...and the webOS toilet!
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by dagumcp View Post
    ...and the webOS toilet!
    Completely different 'back-swipe' gesture required though!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Completely different 'back-swipe' gesture required though!
    ROFLMBO! Good one!
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast