1.    #1  
    Of course, it's a 18 month contract paying about $55dlls for a 500Mb capped plan, 200 minutes and 50SMS, but still nice.

The plan is unlimited internet, but capped to 128k after 512Mb. Curiously enough, I've been running at full speed for 3 months and they haven't capped me. I don't know, and I won't ask them

The only issue is that we're still at 1.4.0.

Oh, the evidence, sure
    About time, @palm Prē free on @Telcel Ya era hora! on Twitpic
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 09/11/2010 at 06:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hey NuttyBunny, thanks for this Post - I'm wondering if you could help me - and possibly other potential PRE customers in Mexico - by giving me some details of how and where I can access this Telcel offer....for a FREE PRE! I couldn't find it anywhere in the TelCel website - what do you have to do? Go to a store? if so, which one? I'm in Guadalajara by the way. Hope to get more details from you soon - thanks y muchisimas gracias!
    Miguel

Miguel Tejada-Flores
    Somewhere in Oregon
    and occasionally Guadalajara
    FrankenPre PRE 2 on Sprint (in USA)
    Original PRE on Telcel (en Mexico)
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!
  3.    #3  
    You just should go to a Customer Telcel Center (Centro de Atención a Clientes), it's for a 18 month contract.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    You just should go to a Customer Telcel Center (Centro de Atención a Clientes), it's for a 18 month contract.
    When you get there, you may want to ask: When will Telcel begin offering folks in Mexico the "Palm Pre Plus"?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
  5.    #5  
    I think they'll skip the Plus and go directly to whatever next phone Palm brings out :P

I don't mind, I really love my Pre, the memory might me a little tight, but it does the job, and does it wonderfully