Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I will never have a screen protector on my PP because of the way the phone is designed. On my old LG dare there was a bevel that made it look as if the protector wasn't even there. With the Pre I would see the edges of the protector going on the side and I'm very OCD about that and refuse to use one.
    Well, you have two choices here:

1. Use a screen protector to avoid getting scratches.
    2. Don't use one and deal with it.

Seems pretty simple... Not trying to be mean here, but if you protect your things you won't really have to worry about damage.
    I highly recommend Skinomi protectors. I have one on my Pre, my Zune HD, and my mother's Pixi Plus. I actually like the feel of them more than the screens themselves (especially the Zune's). I've had the same protector on my Pre for over six months now and it still looks brand new, no peeling at the edges or anything. Just read the reviews on Amazon and you'll see why I bought them. I couldn't be happier with them.
    I've always been a firm believer in skins since I got my first iPod in 2005. I've installed on my things and friends, iPods and phones. I know there are many brands and everyone likes a different one for a different reason. I have Best Skins Ever on mine. Have never had to replace on any item I installed it on. Doesn't interfere with with touch and I guess I don't know the difference between a bare screen and the skin as I've always had the skin on.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Has anyone found a method to remove small sctarches on the Pre's plastic screen?

I searched but every thread is just a mix of useless information with some saying one thing will work while others warn not to try the same method.

I have soooooo many small scratches on my screen from just putting my phone pocket and have never dropped.
    I don't know what you guys are doing to get so many scratches. I have naked pre and I don't have any scratches that are obvious. Sure there are a few that are visible in certain conditions (like direct sunlight) but in general my pre still looks brand new. Keep it in your pocket or purse by itself. I can't even say don't drop it because I have dropped mine on tile many times.
    I will never have a screen protector on my PP because of the way the phone is designed. On my old LG dare there was a bevel that made it look as if the protector wasn't even there. With the Pre I would see the edges of the protector going on the side and I'm very OCD about that and refuse to use one.
    Pre screen protectors that don't suck will cover the entire "head" part of the phone, as opposed to just the actual screen portion, like what you describe. That would indeed be absolutely horrible, but thankfully, you can also get better products. You should look into screen protectors some more before you discount them because of wrong information, like you do. An InvisibleShield for the Pre looks fully seamless.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12