1.    #1  
    Since the latest update came out and I installed it, My Pre has been kinda going to sleep. Let me explain. When the Pre goes to standby position ; i.e. goes black after 30 sec of not touching it, I will push top button to "wake it up" and it shows the old time for about 1 or 2 sec then new catches up. Also, I use my alarm on the phone and it doesn't go off anymore since the update either unless I "wake up" the phone then alarm goes off. How can I fiz this issue? Please Help??!!! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GivenToCast View Post
    When the Pre goes to standby position ; i.e. goes black after 30 sec of not touching it, I will push top button to "wake it up" and it shows the old time for about 1 or 2 sec then new catches up.
    So, do you mean that when you first wake the phone up, it will show 05:30pm (for example) and then update to the correct time - 05:45pm? How long is the lag between the initial time that shows and the correct time?

If you go to Date & Time, is Network time & Network time zone set to "ON?"

There is a strange bug with the Pre where when you first wake it up, it will show a time - example: 04:31am, for just a second, and then jump back a minute to 04:30am. That's not what you are referring to, are you?