Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please tell us what's different about a Chuck Norris Pre.
    Thanks -
    Everywhere the Chuck Norris Pre goes, it's night, because the Sun is afraid of the Chuck Norris Pre.
    From Wikipedia - A Chuck Norris Pre refers to a Palm Pre Smartphone that can be reliably overclocked using the fastest available development kernel.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    When a Chuck Norris Pre Oreos it does a 360 degree spin with a similar outcome as if Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick. The Chuck Norris Pre centers itself after the kick and shows no sign of oreo effect.

When the Chuck Norris Pre slides open, it opens with enough force knock a grown man through a brick wall.

The Chuck Norris Pre is always set to ring. The last time it was set to vibrate there were a few earth quakes and a volcano in Iceland erupted causing millions of dollars in air traffic delays.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    From Wikipedia - A Chuck Norris Pre refers to a Palm Pre Smartphone that can be reliably overclocked using the fastest available development kernel.
    Oh, so this was a serious question....
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    it means it can do anything, withstand everything, and rule anyone else.

the term "chuck norris" is added to a word to indicate toughness and invincibility. in this case the idea is it is stable and able to take the "heat" from overclocking.

it's urban slang... sort of like the geek version of Pecos Bill.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 09/10/2010 at 11:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    Oh, so this was a serious question....
    Doubt it....I made my answer up.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    A Chuck Norris Pre comes with a free Total Gym XLS and you get a date with Christie Brinkley.

If you didn't get those things, you don't have a Chuck Norris Pre.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by honis View Post
    when a chuck norris pre oreos it does a 360 degree spin with a similar outcome as if chuck norris does a roundhouse kick. The chuck norris pre centers itself after the kick and shows no sign of oreo effect.

When the chuck norris pre slides open, it opens with enough force knock a grown man through a brick wall.

The chuck norris pre is always set to ring. The last time it was set to vibrate there were a few earth quakes and a volcano in iceland erupted causing millions of dollars in air traffic delays.
    +9137269127361923719023716237
    from the urban dictionary

there is no definition for chuck norris

1: i tried to define chuck norris
    2: what happened?
    1: i got roundhouse kicked and was told no one defines chuck norris but chuck norris
    A Chuck Norris Pre doesn't believe in the evolution theory, and therefore does not feel threatened by future hardware.

[note: the internet says Chuck N is anti-Darwinist and the internet is always right]
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    A Chuck Norris Pre doesn't believe in the evolution theory, and therefore does not feel threatened by future hardware.

[note: the internet says Chuck N is anti-Darwinist and the internet is always right]
    The internet is only right when it agrees with chuck norris.
    and do better with low voltages if you're messing with those as well as overclocking.

plus, a chuck norris pre can kill two birds with no stone. blind folded. with only a word. whispered. it's that bad@ss.
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    plus, a chuck norris pre can kill two birds with no stone. blind folded. with only a word. whispered. it's that bad@ss.
    I've seen it happen without words...by just thinking...
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    this one actually does it with thoughts alone as well. it jusst whispers because it helps to scare the victim. it gets off some on the look of fear, and the smell of freshly soiled drawers. chuck norris pres can be a little sick like that. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    That's a Jedi Pre.
    Don't get the two confused.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    A Chuck Norris Pre doesn't Oreo, but YOU do when you try it.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Doubt it....I made my answer up.
    In that case...

The Chuck Norris Pre battery could solve the worlds energy problems. To bad Chuck Norris doesn't let anyone barrow his Chuck Norris Pre.

The Chuck Norris Pre doesn't run on batteries. It's runs on the raw energy generated by the very presence of Chuck Norris in all of creation through a wireless form of induction.

The Chuck Norris Pre has been dropped once. This is how the Earths tectonic plate became tectonic plates.

The Chuck Norris Pre screen is multi-touch and made of transparent aluminum.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    When the Chuck Norris Pre opens Angry Birds all the pigs roll over and die... Top score without one bird being flung by the sling shot.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast