Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    plus, a chuck norris pre can kill two birds with no stone. blind folded. with only a word. whispered. it's that bad@ss.
    But how many pigs can it kill with one angry bird?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    To bad Chuck Norris doesn't let anyone barrow his Chuck Norris Pre.

As I read on another thread here...

Chuck Norris doesn't have a Pre. The Pre has a Chuck Norris.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsueks View Post
    When the Chuck Norris Pre opens Angry Birds all the pigs roll over and die... Top score without one bird being flung by the sling shot.
    Apparently, the answer is none.
    You'll know if you own one,
    there will be lots of hair under the slider.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I've got a pink lacey tutu Pre!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    A Chuck Norris Pre comes with WebOS 3.0 where instead of stacks, there are decks. And instead of just type, it's just think.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexjack22 View Post
    A Chuck Norris Pre comes with WebOS 3.0 where instead of stacks, there are decks. And instead of just type, it's just think.
    Win
    With all these Chuck Norris reference since CES 2009, Palm better gave him a Pre for free & take a picture of him using the Pre. Next Palm should sent that photo (Chuck Norris & Pre - for real) to PreCentral. That would make a lot of people swoon here.
    All Chuck's Base are belong to us. But only Hovercat can watch him masturbate. Insert Korn.jpg here.

Did I do this right? Figured the only way to win is to find a meme even more tired than Chuck Norris.
    If we beat the pulpy decayed goo on the ground some more, maybe it becomes a horse again?
    chuck norris pre runs sr71 or warthog equal aplomb
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    From Wikipedia - A Chuck Norris Pre refers to a Palm Pre Smartphone that can be reliably overclocked using the fastest available development kernel.
    A Chuck Norris Pre doesn't need a special kernel to overclock. A Chuck Norris Pre processor overclocks itself if it knows what's good for it.
    Folded up pieces of paper -> Palm Pilot 1000 -> Palm IIIx -> Handspring Visor -> Sony Clie -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Sprint Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    it doesn't kill pigs. the pigs commit suicide when they see it coming. the birds CTFO too.
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    it doesn't kill pigs. the pigs commit suicide when they see it coming. the birds CTFO too.
    And Chuck Norris can run Angry Birds on 1.4.2. And 1.0.0 for that matter.

Hell Chuck Norris can run Angry Birds on a Palm V.
    Like The iPhone, A Chuck Norris Pre Cant Be Used In Your Left Hand Either. Thats Only Because Holding It Will Cause Your Hand To Break.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12