1.    #1  
    1. are there diff patches and things for different service carriers? my preware for verizon states theirs like 1800 packages in preware....my friends on sprint says there like 4000 packages.....what am i doing wrong here..

2. how the Rice Crispy Squares do i save an mp3 from a email to my phone? been trying to figure that out since january when verizon finally got the pre and i tossed the 755p.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/10/2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: language
    1. You can go to the various app pages (beta, palm, etc) from the front-page PreCentral site to see how many apps are available in each category. you can also follow the theme links to see how many themes there are.

however, 4,000 is about right. my guess is that you have the "palm app catalog" feed turned off (makes Preware load faster) so you are only seeing homebrew stuff. turn that on and refresh your feeds.

2. do you have Internalz installed?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksleezy View Post
    2. how the Rice Crispy Squares do i save an mp3 from a email to my phone? been trying to figure that out since january when verizon finally got the pre and i tossed the 755p.
    http://www.precentral.net/save-non-s...ebrew-required
    1) In Preware go into " Manage feeds " and turn on/off the feeds you want.

2) Don't know, no one has ever sent me an mp3 in email.
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
  5.    #5  
    5 feeds were off... thanks

dl internalz now...

thanks for the mp3 link

you dont know how much its been killing me to get mp3s out of the email...i work in music and music video and it drives me nuts when i cant hear song i need to mix or songs for a shoot, with out opening an email to hear it every time...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

2. do you have Internalz installed?
    now i do...so school me on it..haha im only 48 hrs new to preware.
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/internalz

There's a link to a video on the page above.

Jason (developer) is one of the best out there.
  8.    #8  
    yeah almost every patch i use he is the developer..