1.    #1  
    I currently have a Palm Pre Plus for AT&T and when I just receive a text, it says "sent at 5:45" when the time is 6:45. Even though I'm having a conversation with a person that's in the same time zone it keeps happening. I restarted my phone 2 times, shut it off once and nothings happening, I still have the problem. I'm not sure if this is a simple glitch with the time or it may have to do with my recently downloaded theme (BMW M theme).
    Can anyone please help???
    Last edited by iPhone_hater; 09/09/2010 at 08:33 PM.
    I get this problem too, but had it with the Centro as well. I'm guessing it's a CDMA matter but that's a pretty blind guess. People with phones from different time zones, even if those phones are now in your own zone, seem to confuse time in texts sometimes and they'll report the original time zone rather than the current one.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer
    sent from eastern time zone lol . or it was directed through a tower in a different time zone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It usually means the person sent it at x time and you didn't get it until the time it came in and it tells you when it was sent.

Happened to me when my husband sent me e-mails while I was traveling from Tucson to Pennsylvania and it happened to me when we were at the Grand Canyon and got separated.
    I've gotten texts where it was clear in talking to the sender that it was delayed in its arrival, even though the time stamp was marked as right when it arrived. That is a distinct separate issue from the "timezone error," where you're communicating essentially in real time with someone, exchanging texts every minute or so, each time with the text saying it's an hour ahead of you, maybe two.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer