1.    #1  
    Recently on occasion my top bar has been dissapearing when i unplug my pre from a wall charger. Luna restart brings it back, and it shows up when i slide open my main menu (app launcer), but then it goes away when the menu closes. Anyone elese run in to this or know why? i have about 100 patches so its anyones guess as to which one could play a part in it. i do have the one that makes the top bar transparent so that it matches your wall paper but i have had that for ages w/out problem. halp!
    Let's start with what other top bar patches do you have? My guess would be on the transparent one causing the problem (or it combined with another top bar patch).
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    mine does that too, but it usually comes back after opening a card. It hasn't been annoying enough to troubleshoot just yet. I have battery icon and Percent, GPS Icon on top bar, Mode Switcher (not using yet), 4x4 Icons v4 No Arrows plus more - so not too many involving the top bar. I was suspecting Brightness Unlinked that i open each night and close in the morning, but no evidence.

if you figure it out let us know