1.    #1  
    I am looking for the usb file for tethering w the Palm Pre on the Sprint network. I have the wifi and it works perfectly, but I need the usb file as I would like to check email and save files to computer and then print them locally.

Long story short: work lost internet, I need work files on email, but can't get online. So I wanted to usb internet to my computer, save file to desktop, and print! Chheeeaaaa, I wanna show off my phone, my Supv would be so proud! lol

Actually online now on laptop w wifi from phone...he already thinks it's kool! Reasoning is also my work computer is hooked up to printer, this laptop is not (personal laptop).
    Could you possibly download to your laptop while you're wifi tethering, copy the files to a flash drive, and then use the flash drive to move them to your work computer and then print?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #3  
    the computer that's hard wired, thats the one connected to printer.... i need to be online and be able to print at same time, thats the problem
    what os are you using?
  5.    #5  
    what? what OS? bro, this is for the Palm Pre (Sprint network)
    He probably means what OS on the company computer...the one that you need to connect to.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  8.    #8  
    gatacha, Windows XP, also I want to give my computer ability to print, while on my Pre's USB network.

I'll give this link a try above, I think I tried that once some time ago, let's try again....
  9.    #9  
    ok, problem is, I cant get online on the hard wired computer to be able to download anything...so nm, thats gonna prevent that link above. Thanks anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRican View Post
    ok, problem is, I cant get online on the hard wired computer to be able to download anything...so nm, thats gonna prevent that link above. Thanks anyway.
    Do you have a hotspot app on your phone right now? If not, do you at least have quickinstall on it? If not, do you have Preware on your phone?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html