1.    #1  
    preware is amazing...is there a patch for giving me 5 icons instead of 4 for the quick launch bar on the bottom?
    Hi Brocksleezy, and Welcome to the P|C forums!

Right now the wave bar at the bottom is locked into 4 items. You can change what items are on that bar, but you cannot have more than the 4 allowed.
    You mean the bar that has the phone, e-mail, contacts, calendar and the launch button? I'm technostupid so if I am not talking about it right then sorry.

I have those 5. You just drag what you want there. At on e point I only had the launch arrow.
  4.    #4  
    cool, i was going nuts serching for a patch i can rest easy now..hah..anythings you guys suggest?
    I too technostupid to even install Preware so you are way ahead of me. LOL!

I've had my phone for almost a year and am still learning it.
  6.    #6  
    it was so simple i feel someone should beat the **** out of me for not doing it in jan .. once i saw this like 15 year old kid do it on youtube yesterday i was like come on im better then him...took like 20 min tops..
  7.    #7  
    i didnt mean to use like so many times..sorry about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksleezy View Post
    it was so simple i feel someone should beat the **** out of me for not doing it in jan .. once i saw this like 15 year old kid do it on youtube yesterday i was like come on im better then him...took like 20 min tops..
    LOL! I just am a 'chicken!' My husband even says I'm so chicken I have feathers.
    I have five on my bar - any more than that and it makes it difficult to touch the right one.

Preware is the easiest way that I have found to add patches. Go ahead and take the plunge - it's not hard!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I have five on my bar - any more than that and it makes it difficult to touch the right one.

Preware is the easiest way that I have found to add patches. Go ahead and take the plunge - it's not hard!
    whats the patch name for the 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksleezy View Post
    whats the patch name for the 5?
    No patch, you can have up to Five icons on the quick launch bar including the launcher icon (the up arrow)
  12.    #12  
    dam, i wanted 5 ...i was hopeing to get rid of the up arrow.
    You can't get rid of the launcher icon.

I've only got 4 in mine, with the dialer down there that made it 5, I was always bumping it and trying to call someone, so I kicked it out. LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    When I said 4 (above) I meant 4 user changeable icons. The 'home' arrow is locked in.