1.    #1  
    so I have been searchin and can't find a definite answer if you can get the Pre to sync with the xbox 360 in usb mode. I would really like to listen to my music on my xbox while playin.
    probably a way, but I like that I can tether my hotspot through my laptop and then wire it to my xbox live.
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    how about storing game and profile data for when traveling to a friends house?
    no there isn't a way for the xbox to use your phone sadly. I've tried every way I can think of but nothing works.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I got a pingback on this subject when my article was pasted above. My first post was a good example of how not to hack a storage driver.

I have the Pre working as Xbox 360 storage right now. The solution is not simple at the moment and I'm just beginning to explore why solution 1 works where solution 2 does not. I will post a very detailed write-up when finished with my research.

I was hoping to distill the solution down to something that everyone could easily implement, we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikerage View Post
    probably a way, but I like that I can tether my hotspot through my laptop and then wire it to my xbox live.
    Doesnt that still use a lot of data on your part?
    Just a quick note, the latest Uberkernel 1.4.x-112 has a patch to fix Xbox 360 mass storage on the Pre/Pixi.

Just be cautious as the default behavior of the 360 is to wipe your entire drive if you want to use it as a save device. If you're not looking to use it for saved games but just to share music/videos then you are fine. I am working on making the integration a little better for those of us that want to use the Pre as a save device and NOT lose everything else