Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Just picked up a Pre Plus for Verizon, and this is my first experience with WebOS... I setup my Exchange email account and everything synced perfectly. But I've noticed that I can't display HTML emails in the Mail app. Does the Pre not support this? Or do I have the enable this somewhere? Also, I have more than one calendar setup in my Exchange account, but the Pre is only syncing one of them. Do I have to add my other calendar to the Pre? If so, how?
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    after setting up my exchange server with my pre (EAS), The HTML mail just worked. I'm not aware of any settings to toggle that on or off.

as for the calendar, you can only setup 1 cal per exchange account. I've tried getting my shared cal to show and it just will not. Although, you can add multiple calendars... But you will have to manually set them up and set up a third party sync. I was usuing google cal with syncit, to sync my other outlook cal through google to my pre. Hope that helps.
    I think it also depends on what exchange version you have. For example, when I had hotmail set up on my phone as a pop account it showed the html version. Now with it being set up as the exchange, it only shows text based.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carkid367 View Post
    I think it also depends on what exchange version you have. For example, when I had hotmail set up on my phone as a pop account it showed the html version. Now with it being set up as the exchange, it only shows text based.
    This is what I am doing -- I am using Hotmail through Exchange ActiveSync. On the Pre, all I get is plain text messages. However I also have the account setup on my iPod Touch, and it displays HTML messages. So I don't think it's specifically server related.

HTML over POP3 is nice, but being fully synced with the server is much nicer, so I guess it's a trade off...