1.    #1  
    I had my apps all set up in the places where i wanted them in my app launcher then one time when I started my pre all the default apps were back in their original location and all my installed apps got put onto the front page. I put them back were they were and then later I had to restart my phone and it happened again. Is there anyway to fix this?
    There is a patch call Add/Delete pages in preware ~which you can add another page, and put your apps on. They will stay on the page you add...and put them on.

Ps. I have all my apps on one page by deleting the other two. Once deleted all apps is place on one page. Now I scroll up and down, instead of sideways. ^_^
  3.    #3  
    That could work but I want to keep my apps in a separate place like games on one page, system apps on another, etc.
    the add/delete pages patch will let you have as many as 10.
    The "Advanced Configuration for App Launcher" patch includes the add/delete page function plus a whole lot more. It essentially replaced about 7 or 8 different patches for me.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  6.    #6  
    I know but the problem is that my apps change pages not that I don't have enough pages.
    I don't think the issue has anything to do with being able to add/delete pages, although you could always check it out to see if it somehow solves your problem.
    A little more info on the state of your pre might help. Do you homebrew? Any patches or kernels installed? Are you on Sprint/Verizon/AT&T/etc? Anything else you could add would be helpful.
    Also, try resetting your phone a couple of more times to see if the problem can be duplicated.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html