1.    #1  
    I am having this problem where Ill plug my phone in overnight or anytime and it just wont charge. It will either hold the level it is at, or discharge. The only way I can get it to charge is if I shut the phone down and pull the battery out and then when it boots, it finally charges.

Any ideas? Battery life seems ok, but is my battery going out? Or is it a problem with my phone?
    You might download the Dr.Battery app and see if it identifies any problem specifically with the battery.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesBlazah View Post
    I am having this problem where Ill plug my phone in overnight or anytime and it just wont charge. It will either hold the level it is at, or discharge. The only way I can get it to charge is if I shut the phone down and pull the battery out and then when it boots, it finally charges.

Any ideas? Battery life seems ok, but is my battery going out? Or is it a problem with my phone?
    Usually, nine out of ten time ~ it's your battery. To find the source of a problem.. Is to start at the beginning.