Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi, I have an Unlocked AT&T Pre Plus and using it on T-Mobile. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and only have 1 week left to return it if I have to. Anyway, for the last 3 weeks that I have been using the phone, I have been noticing a significant signal issue on both the Cellular Radio and Bluetooth. I have my phone paired with a Jawbone Prime, I have used this on my previous Treo Pro and other phones but never had this issue occur. What's happening is everytime I either put the phone on my left pocket (the side where I wear my bluetooth headset) or hold the phone (I've got a huge hand) I can hear that the headset is getting disconnected and it will re-connect after a few seconds. Luckily, it never happened while I'm talking on the phone.

Another issue that I am having is Cellular Signal. Everytime I held the phone, I will notice that the signal would just drop (like the iPhone 4 issue). My phone will show that I've got full bars and will all of a sudden say searching network. I know I cannot compare the two but I never had this issue with my previous Treo Pro as well.

Now, my question is, are there any other Palm Pre Plus users on TMO's network having the same issue or I maybe got a bad Pre Plus? Please let me know your experience as like I said, I still have a week to have the phone replaced. Thank you for your inputs and help.

Russell
    I'm on Sprint and having the same issue on 2 Palm Pre's.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    So did your issue got resolved? If yes, how?
    No...I have talked with Palm and have gone to Sprint service center and still have the same issue. The only thing different with my phone is another update showed up on my phone and I installed it and since then it's been having this problem.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Try this and see if it helps your Bluetooth connectivity issue:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ume-issue.html