1.    #1  
    Is there any way to watch (or at least listen) to the live version of the Palmcast on my Pre?

Would like to be able to tune in this evening but won't be near a computer!
    That's a very good question. I'm surprise I've never read this question before. Unfortunately, not that I'm aware of. Sorry. I always have to wait for the release.
  3.    #3  
    Guess I'll just wait till it shows up in the drPodder feeds....
    There's no option since it's Flash, at least that I have seen. I don't think there is a separate audio feed available anywhere. You can (try to) keep up with the chat though.. I have done that before.
    speaking of palmcasts, I was in the middle of listening to the rahul sood guest appearance podcast before I went on vacation. Upon returning, when I attempted to listen to the podcast, it is not appearing in dr. Podder's feeds for the palmcast, but the post show podcast and the webOS 2.0 versions are there. Was the rahul sood one removed?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    speaking of palmcasts, I was in the middle of listening to the rahul sood guest appearance podcast before I went on vacation. Upon returning, when I attempted to listen to the podcast, it is not appearing in dr. Podder's feeds for the palmcast, but the post show podcast and the webOS 2.0 versions are there. Was the rahul sood one removed?
    Dunno.. it's there: http://www.precentral.net/palmcast-e...hps-rahul-sood
    No point in making a new thread... But where is this week palm cast??
    Dieter has been too busy with reviewing android hardware to post it.
    why does it take so long for the Palmcast to get posted so I can stream it to my Pre? I really wanted to listed this week & I was hoping it woukd get posted no later than Friday...

oh well...
    I think at this point we should feel lucky that there even was a Palmcast this week. I guess we are still on the summer schedule (in the heart of fall?). Feels very similar to how I felt when I had my Pixi, waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting...and waiting. This is a direct result of webOS having such a small marketshare.
    A few weeks ago they were asking if anyone wanted to take over editing and posting the podcasts... <hint hint>
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    if I don't get my palmcast posted soon I'll quit webOS and buy a rotary telephone!!

nah, just mildly inconvenienced by not getting the thing I didn't pay for on time

/me shakes fist!

it's my fault for liking small audience podcasts, this happens with every one I actually look forwward to getting. heh.