Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was just exploring this a little more, in the email address line, if I click the little contact list to the right, rather than starting to type a name, I get a dropdown list, from my contacts, that shows all the email addys in my contact list and I can just scroll through and select the one I want.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #22  
    another user before you mentioned he had this issue which solved by making gmail as default, this isn't working for me

I know that if you type the first letters contacts appear in a drop down fashion, as I said my problem is that only about 5% of them show and can't understand what's the issue if anyone has understood this please do give us a hint, thanks
    You can't scroll for more?

What happens if you click the contact icon, rather than start typing? Does it list all your contact emails that way?

I'm really trying to think of more ideas and a solution for you.

I guess the easiest way to check, really, is to look in your contact app and see if it has imported all of them into your phone, in the first place.
    And just to clarify, the other contact selection I was talking about is the icon you can select to the right of the email addy field, without typing anything. That one should give a dropdown list of all the email addys that are in your contacts app and let you scroll through them.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You can't scroll for more?

What happens if you click the contact icon, rather than start typing? Does it list all your contact emails that way?
    Same thing, I only see a few of them, can't scroll for more.

I guess the easiest way to check, really, is to look in your contact app and see if it has imported all of them into your phone, in the first place.
    In my contact I've the Palm profile set as default, mainly phone numbers, there are no emails there, should there be?
    If the contacts have an email addy, then yes, the email addys should be in there as well. It should be listed just under their phone number(s).

To be honest, since synergy should sync all of your contacts from everything, both the Palm Profile and Gmail, it shouldn't matter which is the default, it should pull them all into your phone.

This is a very strange issue and I am running out of ideas. My profiles list gmail and palm profile and I have all my contacts.

Have you tried deleting your gmail account and starting fresh?
    Ok...here's another thing you can verify. I think Google will only sync "My Contacts" and not all contacts.

Go to your Gmail account on your PC, open up contacts and check what you have listed for "My Contacts." Make sure all of the contacts that you want to sync are listed under "My Contacts."

For example, I have some contacts that were added when I used them once or twice. They are listed under "other contacts" and don't sync to the Pre.
    They synced for me, I actually had to remove some I didn't want and would never use again, from both my Pre and gmail.

It is, however, an idea worth checking, since nothing else is making sense.
  9.    #29  
    trekker that was it!! other contacts my ***.... what a silly thing.... anyway, thanks!

I thanked you verwon as well cos you replied me like twenty times thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    trekker that was it!! other contacts my ***.... what a silly thing.... anyway, thanks!

Glad to hear you got it working. These things can be frustrating at times, I know!
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post

I'm just really happy that a solution was found and you can now get all the addys!

I will note that when my gmail imported other contacts, I only had 2 in there, so that may have been why it pulled them in for me.

I remember seeing these odd ones I didnlt remember and trying to figureout where on earth they came from. Didn't find them until I found the other option and deleted them! LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12