1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a twitter client, that when you go to mention someone as soon as you type the '@' symbol and the first letter, it brings up a list of your people you are following? I have two roommates one with a iPhone, and another with a Droid that have twitter clients that can do this, but I don't know if there is one for the Pre? I have Tweed right now, and I like everything other than that fact.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Twee2 does NOT do that.
    No, there isn't a client that does that.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I prefer Tweed and would recommend to anyone. However, it doesn't do that. Would sure be nice, though!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Just started using TweetMe, now that TweeFree is dead, and it is pretty awesome.

Give it a try...lots of features.
  6.    #6  
    I think I will stick with Tweed, as that's what I have had for since having Twitter. Just one thing that you would think these Developers could do. I guess I will wait. I wasn't sure if BadKitty had it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by pre315 View Post
    I think I will stick with Tweed, as that's what I have had for since having Twitter. Just one thing that you would think these Developers could do. I guess I will wait. I wasn't sure if BadKitty had it or not.
    No it doesn't, but it will have a sort of reply all feature and supposedly better follower display. It is only a $1 now, but will go up to $2 when the update drops probably later this week or early next. It also has support for the Quick Menu (tap to bring up options rather than go into Single View) that some people really like about Tweed, and will also have the automatically start at first new tweet feature I like about Twee, along with being quite fast, so I would advise you to check it out, as the dev is one of the most active Twitter devs. TweetMe's dev is MIA for three months, Twee's dev does not really respond too well, people complain that Tweed still has bugs it hasn't fixed. Not familiar enough with Spaz or Yak, though.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM