Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    It looks like Movistar (the only carrier that brought the PrPrPr $to$ $Spain$) $has$ $stopped$ $providing$ $Pr$$s$ $here$ $in$ $Spain$... $I$ $don$$t$ $see$ $any$ $Palm$ $phones$ $available$ $in$ $their$ $website$ ($I$ $don$$t$ $remember$ $if$ $they$ $also$ $had$ $the$ $Pixi$)

Palm PrPrPr $Plus$ $never$ $made$ $it$ $here$ $with$ $any$ $carrier$, $which$ $was$ $kind$ $of$ $strange$ $since$ $other$ $countries$ $in$ $Europe$ $did$ $get$ $it$

So now its only Vodafone and the Pixi Plus

I really hope this doesnt mean that we wont be getting future Palm phones in Spain, that would kill me (Please God, dont let this happen)

If I had to choose a new OS now, Id stay with my PrPrPr $forever$ $I$ $guess$ ($by$ $the$ $way$, $still$ $on$ $my$ $first$ $Pr$, $a$ $year$ $old$ $now$, $working$ $like$ $the$ $first$ $day$, $actually$ $better$ $with$ $all$ $those$ $great$ $patches$ $and$ $at$ $800$ $MHz$, $sliding$ $well$ $and$ $without$ $a$ $scratch$)
    I can get you 20 Spanish Pres tomorrow.
    You'll be set for life.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Not from a carrier and with a contract, and that’s where my fears come from, that maybe carriers in Spain have given up on Palm... I always got my phones for free and I intend to keep it that way, I’m not paying 600 euros for a new phone in an electronic store... But maybe you’re right and I should change the title to "no spanish carrier carries the Palm prprpr $anymore$&$quot$;
    They got something new and exciting for you guys.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post

Youre absolutely right deCorvett, sorry guys, my bad... I downloaded a phone catalog that was probably outdated, because the PrPrPr $was$ $not$ $there$
    Quote Originally Posted by pantiko View Post
    Im not paying 600 euros for a new phone in an electronic store...
    You can get the Pre for 150-200.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You can get the Pre for 150-200.
    I know, I was talking about the new devices to come, if it was the case that no carrier in Spain were going to provide them