Quote Originally Posted by Piddypop View Post
    link is broken
    Try this: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-method.html
  3.    #23  
    There we go! It came up now.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Link sent via email. Good luck.
    No message yet and the link did not help. Ok, how about this. When I right click and say open with, what java should I chose? Maybe i'm doing something wrong there.
    No message yet and the link did not help. Ok, how about this. When I right click and say open with, what java should I chose? Maybe i'm doing something wrong there.
    Java 1.6 or later. Are you trying to get preware from webosQI?
    Thanks but once again, i'm using vista lol
    As far I knew...both vista and 7 implementations are quite the same..

Java 1.6 : Download Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.21 (32-bit) - FileHippo.com
  8.    #28  
    Java 1.6 or later. Are you trying to get preware from webosQI?
    whatever is on this page is what i'm trying to do lol
    http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by creezalird View Post
    As far I knew...both vista and 7 implementations are quite the same..
    It is but it didn't work either way but thank you I really appreciate it
  10.    #30  
    It's reinstalling right now.
    Ok, so you're trying to get preware. Before all this make sure your in developer mode: Type webos20090606. This is three ways of getting preware.. Choose the standalone option: Application:Prewarehttp://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Application:Preware - WebOS Internals. Good luck. Let me know what happen.
    It's reinstalling right now.
    ops..make sure u've uninstalled completely older version of java..but maybe it is not so important..lols...

other than that..after the java installation..maybe the jar file is not automatically opened with the Java..

go to RUN. type cmd ( hope fully u've disabled all UAC to get the admin )
    browse to the jar file using "cd" command. type : javaw -jar filename.jar
  13.    #33  
    ops..make sure u've uninstalled completely older version of java..but maybe it is not so important..lols...

other than that..after the java installation..maybe the jar file is not automatically opened with the Java..

go to RUN. type cmd ( hope fully u've disabled all UAC to get the admin )
    browse to the jar file using "cd" command. type : javaw -jar filename.jar
    hahah it looks ok lol and i'll try that thank you!!!
  14.    #34  
    Ok, so you're trying to get preware. Before all this make sure your in developer mode: Type webos20090606. This is three ways of getting preware.. Choose the standalone option: Application:Prewarehttp://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Application:Preware - WebOS Internals. Good luck. Let me know what happen.
    i'm trying this 1st.
  15.    #35  
    i'm trying this 1st.
    the link is not showing anything on the page. I'll mess with it and your e-mail just came in hahah
  16.    #36  
    the link is not showing anything on the page. I'll mess with it and your e-mail just came in hahah
    I fixed the link. trying it now
  17.    #37  
    Alright. I feel we're getting somewhere. I downloaded the preware installer and it popped up but it says it does not detect the novacom software.
    Alright. I feel we're getting somewhere. I downloaded the preware installer and it popped up but it says it does not detect the novacom software.
    Why won't novacomd download on your computer. Can't you get to webosQI. In webosQI go to help, and from there you can download novacomd. Did you ever try typing in Google ~ Novacom download.
  19.    #39  
    Why won't novacomd download on your computer. Can't you get to webosQI. In webosQI go to help, and from there you can download novacomd. Did you ever try typing in Google ~ Novacom download.
    webosqi does not install and I tried googling it. lol I'm baffled and in the preware installer, it doesn't give me the option to install the drivers. It just says "Restart Novacom Services" and that does not work.
    So, back up a bit.

You have java. You have webosqi. You have at least one version of the webos doctor.

after this, you tried to run webosqi, and nothing happens? How are you trying to run it? Double click? What happens if you right click the jar file? does it say open with ...?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast