1.    #1  
    is there a patch or something for landscape texting? I already have the virtual keyboard, but I don't really use it if i'm not in the browser. Landscape texting would be perfect! Thanks in advance!
    there's a patch to enable landscape in the messenger app. That + virtual keyboard = landscape texting !
  3.    #3  
    I can't believe I overlooked that! Ha, got it working now, thanks bro!
    I had the virual keyboard briefly and tried to use it while texting in the normal view, the keyboard covered up the text portion of the messaging screen. I couldn't see what I was texting. Is it going to do the same thing in landscape view?

I saw a video about the virtual keyboard, and he used the memos app do send something. What was he doing?
    I find the VK more frustrating than usable. I only use it when I have to type like 3 letters or less.
    There is a learning curve to the VK, I have found by tapping the upper left corner of the letters, it allows me to type much more natually, and with far few typing erros.

I have really come to use it I would say about 75% of the time I need to type.

There still is the issue of backspace in a web form, or browser interaction, but for email, text, notes I find it an invaluable tool for my Pre
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by mmmtiggers View Post
    I had the virual keyboard briefly and tried to use it while texting in the normal view, the keyboard covered up the text portion of the messaging screen. I couldn't see what I was texting. Is it going to do the same thing in landscape view?

I saw a video about the virtual keyboard, and he used the memos app do send something. What was he doing?
    on the right side of the VKB, there is a little hand with index finger extended.. just tap once, drag and drop the VKB anywhere you want it, and then you will have no more issues with it covering your text

peace