Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I want to block an unwanted caller; so i went into preware and download the patch call block/rejector. Which worked fine but when I went to add the number i wanted to block I did not know where to look.
    Last edited by adjutant; 09/06/2010 at 12:12 AM. Reason: wrong information
    There is an option when you edit a contact near the bottom to block...not sure if that is what you were asking...there are I believe 2 different patches that work differently in setup to do the same thing...

http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/211255-patch-call-block-ignore.html
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thank you for responding; however I went to contacts then to edit but did not see anything that would allow me to block or reject a caller.
    Create a new contact with the name "Do Not Answer." Then add all the numbers for unwanted callers under this contact.
    I have the per contact call rejection patch. When you go to edit the contact where it says set a ringtone you have 4 option

set a ringtone
    default ringtone
    auto hang up
    direct to voicemail

if you want to use that you can also use it
    Quote Originally Posted by odontastic View Post
    Create a new contact with the name "Do Not Answer." Then add all the numbers for unwanted callers under this contact.
    This one may work. I might try this one. Thanks for sharing.
    These do not actually block the person from contacting you, it basically just stops it from ringing through, they can still leave a voicemail or text you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Some call blockers just pick up in the background, and hang up on them.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thank you but how does this prevent the person from ringing my phone. This only tell me not to answer the call?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Any other suggestion outside of changing my number?
    Pick up the phone once and urge them not to call you ever again.
    If you use the one that blocks anyone not in your contacts, then they can only reach your voicemail, it won't ring through to your phone, at all.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!