Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Fonearena Smartphone Championship

Palm Pre vs Nexus one

Smartphone Championship: Nexus One vs Palm Pre
    At this point, it doesn't even matter if we win. Everyone claims we cheat and no one takes us seriously anymore lol. Maybe things will change once we get new hardware and WebOS 2.0...
    well as of right now we're losing. I don't like that. I voted, hopefully more precentral people do too.
    Palm prē-ist.
    just voted!
    I just cast the leading vote. We are one vote ahead.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    voted
    Voted. Pre is in the lead ATM.
    Pre is presently leading with 61% of the vote...
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Voted. We're up to 65%!
    Seriously need a new hardware
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    At this point, it doesn't even matter if we win. Everyone claims we cheat
    Well, people do cheat. I remember reading all the posts where people say they voted on as many PC's as they could find and encouraged others to do the same.

What's the point? If the Pre can't win without cheating, then it doesn't deserve to win.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Well, people do cheat. I remember reading all the posts where people say they voted on as many PC's as they could find and encouraged others to do the same.

What's the point? If the Pre can't win without cheating, then it doesn't deserve to win.
    I dont think this poll is really a "best phone" poll. Like we all already know what the current best phones are, the big shinny ones with front facing cameras lol. But this poll is a great way to show which phone has the most enthusiastic community behind it, and that will hopefully be us!

Vote away people!! Its not cheating to show your support for this wonderful little device!
    Voted............we are still winning!
    I vote, we are at 72%
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    voted
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    voted.. just for fun!!
    Voted and by god we are winning ....again!
    Nexus One 26% (159 votes)
    Palm Pre 74% (459 votes)
    Total Votes: 618
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    As of right now we are ahead by a long shot...
    The edge we have must once again come down to our huge active group. The voting is not on our front page, AndroidCentral's front page or any real talk about it at AndroidCentral.

Pre & PreCental FTW!.........again
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Maybe we just actually have an active community that cares and we arent cheating? haha
    In other news. I voted.
    162 Nexus One
    490 Palm Pre
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast