Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lol we are winning big time as of this post pre is 75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei VI View Post
    Maybe we just actually have an active community that cares and we arent cheating?
    History has shown otherwise. Here's a post from the last contest (from a Mod no less!)

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I voted from my laptop, my desktop and then my laptop and my desktop again through the VPN.

Then I voted from my Pre and my HTC EVO.

Go Pre!

(Find someone with an iPhone and ask them if you can use their internet really quick)
    I'm not picking on Pogey, his was the first post I found when I did a search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei VI View Post
    Maybe we just actually have an active community that cares and we arent cheating? haha
    Nope.

I've been around for all of these voting contests... Cheating has always been encouraged. Members (and Mods) even post instructions on the best ways to exploit the system. lol

These contests don't really mean much anyway, so in the end, it's not that big of a deal...
    Yea, people at androidcentral, or any of the android sites I visit haven't posted anything on this. So I don't think they care about it.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    For this matchup it's possibly semi-true the Pre is better. An overall win is a complete lie though so this is the only time I will be voting.
    Is encouraging your team to win cheating? I don't think we are doing anything or using resources that another phone can't do as well. And it really only lets you vote once.

Whatever....VOTED!!!
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Personally i only thinks it matters to those who need some kind of validation for their choice in phones. Kind of like guys who drive Corvettes and Porsches...

Woo hoo, we won another poll yet "the other side" continues to have better hardware.
    Bring it on HATERS.

Voted.

We win becuase we are a web based community using a web based phone. There is no comp in our area. Bring on webOS 2.0!
    voted
    I voted - ONCE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    History has shown otherwise. Here's a post from the last contest (from a Mod no less!)
    I'm not picking on Pogey, his was the first post I found when I did a search.
    Even still that only adds up to 5 or 6 votes out of 500 for every 1 person that does it. If they have those kind of resources, someone like me would only have 2 maybe 3. But i havent been around here that long so im sure your right
    Its nice to pretend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Nope.
    I've been around for all of these voting contests... Cheating has always been encouraged. Members (and Mods) even post instructions on the best ways to exploit the system. lol
    Cheaters never prosper, maybe we will get kicked out of the competition.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
  12. kbo
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Voted
    You sour heads that are all worried about webos cheating, forget it. The other phones sites are doing the same exact thing. These negative comments are just about as bad as when someone comes on here to let everyone know that they are leaving their Palm Pre. Who Cares!
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    Who Cares!
    Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to read and then post in this thread.
    voted! And 613 to 221, lol no way nexus is catching up.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Voted. Once.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    We won this round.
    Now we have to wait for the next round. In the end it will be one more award to add to my signature
    Nexus One vs Palm Pre ( Poll Closed )
    Nexus One 26.08% (230 votes)
    Palm Pre 73.92% (652 votes)
    Total Votes: 882
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to read and then post in this thread.
    OK...so I care a little...BUT that's all!
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Yay we have more fan bys that will take the time to vote in a poll. WebOS is the pwnz over failDroid.
    Wow, the Pre got more than 70%. Poor turnout shows that users are probably tired of these contests, but it's cool that the Pre keeps winning.

Anyone know how we can get "notified" of the next round for the Pre?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast