1.    #1  
    When I hit the power button to turn on the screen to unlock it my wallpaper is showing instead of the default black screen with the clock...I don't want my wallpaper and windows to be showing. How do I get it back to the old way of turning the screen on and having just a black screen with the time? Also when I put my Pre on the touchstone it no longer shows the time - it just shows my background windows running and has the little yellow unlock dot at the bottom! Please help! I installed a new boot screen this morning - could that be the problem?!
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    That sounds like a problem I had a longgg way back. Try rebooting. Otherwise the problem could be something else. I don't think changing the boot screen should cause so many problems.
    Changing the boot screens can cause such problems, if there is something wrong with the image files. Did to me, before. Try going back to the original boot screens and restarting your Pre.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by kegger18 View Post
    When I hit the power button to turn on the screen to unlock it my wallpaper is showing instead of the default black screen with the clock...I don't want my wallpaper and windows to be showing. How do I get it back to the old way of turning the screen on and having just a black screen with the time? Also when I put my Pre on the touchstone it no longer shows the time - it just shows my background windows running and has the little yellow unlock dot at the bottom! Please help! I installed a new boot screen this morning - could that be the problem?!
    Thanks
    Boot screen uninstalled > Problem solved.