1.    #1  
    I have a little concern about my sprint palm pre I did overclock my phone 500- 800 but I don't know what temperature will be the maximun while I USING MY PHONE that can damage my pre something I see that reach over 41 degrees.. when my phone could be in danger
    set the newer Uberkernel to 1000 mhZ constant. It automatically clocks down to 500 when temp is getting near danger level
  3.    #3  
    when is danger level on 500-800..?
    The Only Time I Have Problem With Overheating Is When I Use The Navigator. The Phone Gets Very Hot Very Quick. I Use The UberKernel. Other Than That, The Kernel Is Great! No Other Complaints.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  5.    #5  
    thanks WOODMASTER for your help... but 1000mhz I think is too much..
  6.    #6  
    if get too hot will GOVNAH WILL FIX IT ...?
    I use the 500/800 screenstate, my phone has never been over 34 Degrees.
    But then again no one else has the exact same phone i do (i mean we have pre's but no phone is the EXACT same ), yours may act differently.

My Advice: Make a custom screenstate at 500 when the screen is off 600 when your using your phone. Check the degrees at various times and move up when you feel comfortable. Thats what i did anyways.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    Quote Originally Posted by firstclass36 View Post
    I have a little concern about my sprint palm pre I did overclock my phone 500- 800 but I don't know what temperature will be the maximun while I USING MY PHONE that can damage my pre something I see that reach over 41 degrees.. when my phone could be in danger
    You should always choose one of the stable kernels from preware. I wouldn't recommend any setting at min/max=1000mhz. Stick with min 500 - max 800. Temp vary depending on how the phone being used. The stable kernels have a built in temp monitor that prevents the phone cpu from getting too hot. If temp reaches 50-55 degrees it automatically revert back to 40mhz. In Govnah you can also adjust the temp setting to your liking.(for example. 50-55 temp limit can be change to either a lower or higher settings

Uber Kernel.
    F102 Delta Dagger.
    Danger level is when you reach the mid 50's, if you have Govnah version 0.6.7, it will automatically decelerate the UberKernel Down to 500MHz when it reaches 55C until your device cools down to 50C. Those are the default settings. You can lower them if you wish in the Advanced menu.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10.    #10  
    thanks everyone for your help
  11.    #11  
    thanks VZ33
  12.    #12  
    Thanks rl
  13.    #13  
    Thanks Rei VI
  14.    #14  
    and thank you PJa Eoo