Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, I can't even tell you how fed up I am about palm's implementation of the fat fingering functionality! I miss so many key strokes because of it. Whenever I am typing any adjacent keys I miss the second one typed because of this. Anyone who can type fast should be experiencing this, it is a joke. What is also a joke is that palm is holding a contest to see who can type the fastest (saw it in a pre homepage news a couple weeks back). They need to fix this or a patch needs to come out before they can host any legit speed typing contest. Also I noticed recently much more general delays in key recognition and not sure what is causing this. Does anyone have any thoughts to any of this?
    You have to type w/your thumbnails.
    I've actually had to let them grow a little longer since i've had this phone.

I know, it stinks.
    apparently your keys aren't missing because they are double posting... Oops!

http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...ease-help.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    Hi, I can't even tell you how fed up I am about palm's implementation of the fat fingering functionality! I miss so many key strokes because of it. Whenever I am typing any adjacent keys I miss the second one typed because of this. Anyone who can type fast should be experiencing this, it is a joke. What is also a joke is that palm is holding a contest to see who can type the fastest (saw it in a pre homepage news a couple weeks back). They need to fix this or a patch needs to come out before they can host any legit speed typing contest. Also I noticed recently much more general delays in key recognition and not sure what is causing this. Does anyone have any thoughts to any of this?
    Grab AutoCorrectEdit or input one of the dictionaries that people have developed for common miss-types due to key placement.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    autocorrect would not work for me, do you have any recommendations for the dictionaries you speak of?
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    Keyboss possibly?

Pip
    <<closed for crossposting>>
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"