1.    #1  
    I am just wondering how many people you have convinced, persuaded or helped in buying a Pre.

Personally for me the number is 7.

1,2,3) Both my parents and my sister have bought Pre's because they tried mine and liked it, and because of the price reduction on Bell.

4) A friend on facebook bought a Pre after reading my post on the Bell price reduction in Canada.

5) Another friend bought one after showing her it while we were in a bar together.

6) One American friend got his iphone 4 stolen and bought a Pre Plus on At&t as a replacement after falling in love with WebOS. (and cuz it was cheaper)

7) Someone I met at training for my job decided to buy one on Verizon after I showed mine to them.

Plus another friend of mine is considering getting one because of the Bell Pre discount can be combined with the Student Discount for a really cheap plan.

So possibly 8.

What is the number for you?
    Im at a whole 1.
    I just got some worker at at&t to switch to webOS.
    She originally ordered a pixi+, but with the previous smartphones she had i knew she would like the pre+ better. I told her about overclocking and that pretty much sold her. Once her pixi comes in the mail, she is exchanging it for a pre.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...-palm-pre.html

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...-palm-pre.html

there was also another really long thread but I couldn't find it. Some good info on what things to show off and impress people.

I think those of us using webOS phones tend to tackle people to show them our phone if they even make eye contact with us.

keep selling!
    The easiest way to sell this phone to somebody is to show them what it does. Telling them about it could never do it justice.
    I have a total of 3 with Pixis, myself, my wife and my daughter. I plan to make sure my mom and my sister get some type of WebOS phone when they upgrade sometime next year.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    At first, No one. I was a little selfish ~ didn't want to see anyone else around me with the same phone. Then I realize I need to see more people using such a great device. Now I can proudly say ~ Three. :smile
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    There are currently three people who are really interested in a webOS device (two Pre's and a Pixi) but haven't made the jump quite yet.
    I have sold:
    A Pre to my dad.
    A Pre to a co-worker.
    A Pre to a friend.
    A Pre to another co-worker.
    A Pixi to my girlfriend.
    A Pixi to my girlfriend's friend
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    Quote Originally Posted by badhairguy View Post
    I have sold:
    A Pre to my dad.
    A Pre to a co-worker.
    A Pre to a friend.
    A Pre to another co-worker.
    A Pixi to my girlfriend.
    A Pixi to my girlfriend's friend
    That's cool my dad can barely work a dumb phone.
    20 to 30
    I also opened my slider 21085 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    That's cool my dad can barely work a dumb phone.
    thats really rude to say ................ but , oh so funny at the same time !! lol ltm lol ltm ltm

i've sold 2 to a friend and his wife .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    1 to my sister's friend, but she went with the Sprint Pre.

Someone at work asked me to show them how my Pre+ works and I did. I told her that a new webOS device will likely be released on V next year when she is due for an upgrade. B/c she liked how my phone worked after she played around with the Droids at V, she has decided to wait for the next webOS device on V.

So I guess you can say that I sold two devices.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thats really rude to say ................ but , oh so funny at the same time !! lol ltm lol ltm ltm

i've sold 2 to a friend and his wife .
    not really rude xause I'm sure he would agree LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    20 to 30
    I also opened my slider 21085 times
    Try a Pixi. I have opened my slider a full 0 times. Trust me it's sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    At first, No one. I was a little selfish ~ didn't want to see anyone else around me with the same phone. Then I realize I need to see more people using such a great device. Now I can proudly say ~ Three. :smile
    first rule of Pre club: don't talk about Pre club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    first rule of Pre club: don't talk about Pre club.
    I would rather see a Pre 2 and 3 and 4 rather than be the one who says look at me I have a Pre but you don't.
    My dad actually has a mytouch3g rooted with cyanogenmod 2.2 sense, and his pre has 1ghz uberkernel. He moved onto cell phone technology when he couldn't keep up with the computers I would build and overclock. We are a technology-loving family.
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    I sold one to my mom, who could barely figure out her razor and the env touch, she is actually mastering the pre plus
    I guess 3. I told a friend at work about them before I even had one. She and her sisiter eventually bought one.

My wife would be my 3rd. She and I got them this spring.
    I bought my dad a Pixi for his birthday in February. He had been a separate phone and Palm user for years, and was ready to make the jump. I chose the Pixi for two reasons: 1) He is used to a small, candy bar style phone and 2) My personal experience with Pre hardware has been lackluster at best (I'm on Pre number 10. Please run a search on my posts and find the reasons before you judge) and I didn't want to be responsible for putting someone into a phone that failed them, no matter how superior the OS.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me