1.    #1  
    Hi,
    i brought an o2 Palm pre (not plus) and unlocked using nextgenserver. Everything works fine, installed preware and overclocked to 800mhz fine. However the catalog seems broken. Searching for something results in either 2 things, one complete result with my search term or a blank search showing 2972 results, always the same.

Also EA games seems missing from the market, i have glue, rovio (angry birds) gameloft and i see alot of games like N.O.V.A, assassins creed etc but no EA games. Searching undercover or need for speed results in a blank search.

Thanks
    (running t-mobile UK, tried 3G and wifi)
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    OK, not entirely sure if this has anything to do with your problem, but incorrect language settings at first activation can mess up your App Catalog. Did you, by any chance, select any other language than UK-English the first time you activated your device, or is it a used device and did it come activated?
    It was a used device, it was an O2 phone however so it should be english. Is there anyway to change this? I reinstalled the phone with webos doctor.
    uk o2, I've got 2972 the same as you.
    Need for Speed is available as a Paid For app.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    uk o2, I've got 2972 the same as you.
    Need for Speed is available as a Paid For app.
    Do you have a plus device? Does NFS run on a non plus pre? How can i fix the market? Im running 1.4.5, World Ready 1.3, Hardware version A, Firmware CU0.5.42(257), model P100UEU, unlocked using nextgenserver.