Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    after installing uberkernel/Govnah, my facebook newsfeed is always blank, at all clockspeeds. Everything else on my Pre woks great. Wth?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    what version are you using? mine certainly isnt doing that. worked fine with no hiccups.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    WebOS 1.4.5, latest uberkernel,Govnah. This when using the web, not the Palm app, which is useless to me except to post pics
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    The web Facebook is doing the same thing for me but I don't think it's from overclocking. I've been overclocked for a month or so & just had the News Feed problem start a few days ago. I've been using the Facebook app & it's alright but I still prefer the full website.
    Full Facebook site has been broken for a bit. I suggest you try the Facebook or beta Facebook app for a better Facebook experience. It's come quite a long way in a short amount of time. You can also request features for the app in the discussion for the app on its Facebook page.
    The Facebook news feed broke the other day. It isn't your patches. Facebook changed something in the news feed and now it doesn't work anymore, grr!! And just after they fixed the problem of others' pages not showing up! So irritating!