1.    #1  
    Is it just me or does everyone not get any pics or text on digg.com's mobile site now?
    Leaving soon, but just checked and same here, nothing on the site for me, either.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I had the same problem starting yesterday, all I have is a digg logo on a blue banner at the top, some horizontal divider lines and yellow blocks along the left hand side.
  4.    #4  
    First Google, now Digg. Is WebOS doomed to be incompatible to web???
    This problem is affecting all mobile phones. I believe Digg is working on fixing their API
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    reddit.com: what's new online! works fine. You will find all the things that are on Digg, only a day sooner.
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    This problem is affecting all mobile phones. I believe Digg is working on fixing their API
    That's funny, I haven't actually seen them say they're working on fixing the fubar'd mobile site and it seems as though the solution given to iPhone users with a busted Digg app was to use the mobile site. So I don't think this particular problem is affecting all mobile phones, although there are some other issues surrounding mobile phones, namely that Digg killed the old api after they said they wouldn't and is not giving anyone much hope that they're fixing it as they are concentrating largely on fixing bugs with the new Digg.

I already sent a support request about this to the Digg Support Staff since my tweets went ignored and got this:

Hi,

Thanks, we'll pass this along to the bug team.

- Digg Support Team
    which is a short and sweet brushoff, so by all means, I encourage everyone to send support requests and annoy the hell out of them about it.
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by badhairguy View Post
    reddit.com: what's new online! works fine. You will find all the things that are on Digg, only a day sooner.
    m.reddit.com

The new mobile interface takes a while to load though.

Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    That's funny, I haven't actually seen them say they're working on fixing the fubar'd mobile site and it seems as though the solution given to iPhone users with a busted Digg app was to use the mobile site. So I don't think this particular problem is affecting all mobile phones, although there are some other issues surrounding mobile phones, namely that Digg killed the old api after they said they wouldn't and is not giving anyone much hope that they're fixing it as they are concentrating largely on fixing bugs with the new Digg.

I already sent a support request about this to the Digg Support Staff since my tweets went ignored and got this:

which is a short and sweet brushoff, so by all means, I encourage everyone to send support requests and annoy the hell out of them about it.
    Darn. I use to love Digg too. Oh well.

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Nope, works fine on the iPhone. This is a WebOS specific issue
    I usually use Digloo but it is currently stuck in "loading". I don't know if it is related to this issue since I have not used it in a while. The website works on my ITouch. As deesugar points out, I think it is WebOS related.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    i sent kevin an post on his blog about this. DIGG is falling apart, the RSS feeds are down affecting Techtray and other apps and the submit API doesn't work from webOS
    Digg's RSS is back up (ahem techtray works now). As for the web-page rendering, they replied back and said Digg

Hello -----,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. The New Digg is actively being developed and we expect brief periods of instability. We’ve contacted our development team who are investigating the issue, and will fix it as soon as possible so sit tight and try again later.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Digg Support Team
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    Hello -----,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. The New Digg is actively being developed and we expect brief periods of instability. We’ve contacted our development team who are investigating the issue, and will fix it as soon as possible so sit tight and try again later.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Digg Support Team
    So I guess it takes major coding to get a mobile website to work with WebOS, too bad
    Is the Digg app working? There is a Digg App for the Pre.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

No, Digg broke their old API and thus, the app, so the dev removed it from the catalog until Digg fixes and stabalizes its API (whenever that is).
    Quote Originally Posted by badhairguy View Post
    we should all hang out at /r/palm
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    It's annoying because I purchased that Digloo app two days before it broke. So annoyed at Digg.....