1.    #1  
    Hi,
    There are times that the apps after being launched appear auto rotated. Does anybody experience similar issue?

thanks
    Nope. Unless it's the web app. Others would have to have a patch installed for that. (i.e messaging, emails, and youtube. Are those the ones you're talking about?
    Any app that has free rotation will auto rotate to the position the accelerometer thinks the phone is in. Apps whose home screens are not set to free rotation will launch in portrait no matter what.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Any app that has free rotation will auto rotate to the position the accelerometer thinks the phone is in. Apps whose home screens are not set to free rotation will launch in portrait no matter what.
    Thanks. The behaviour is intermittent even if the device is lying flat on a table. One thing I notice is that during the launching process, the glowing icon moves a bit and that's where the app appear afterwards in landscape or sometimes upsidedown.
    Yeah, when you have it laying flat it's sometimes hard to know what orientation it thinks it's in. Haha
    Sometimes my messaging app is upside down. I do a luna restart and it corrects itself, today its not working any ideas?