1.    #1  
    I have the Palm Plus; I've been trying to buy apps in the catalog, and it when I try to add a card, it tells me the card is fraudulent. This is my first time with all this, btw. I know the card isn't fraudulent because it's my moms, and.. its hers. All the information is correct and everything, I'm sure of it. I don't understand what's going on; please helppppp. D:

I live in the United States, btw.
    &it's a Chase Visa card.
    please and thank you.
    Have you tried just going into your account and updating the card info, again?

I was getting a purchase error last night, but doing that fixed it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Additional question, does the card work for anything else? ATM, store purchases?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Have you tried just going into your account and updating the card info, again?

I was getting a purchase error last night, but doing that fixed it.
    I've never had a card added in the first place. That's what I'm trying to do, but it won't let me because it's so called 'fraudulent'.

&yes, it works at ATM's and store purchases.
    When I got my Pre Plus a couple months ago I tried to add a card and it wouldn't take it either, I received a similar message. I had to put a different card on the account. Never could figure out why...the card works everywhere else, it's a Citibank Platinum, I ended up using my debit which happens to be a Chase Visa and it accepted that.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    That's very odd! I'm sorry I am not more help, but I've never heard of such a thing. Perhaps you could try contacting Palm support? Or pick up a pre-paid card?
    call the bank. Some will need to be enabled for online purchases.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post
    When I got my Pre Plus a couple months ago I tried to add a card and it wouldn't take it either, I received a similar message. I had to put a different card on the account. Never could figure out why...the card works everywhere else, it's a Citibank Platinum, I ended up using my debit which happens to be a Chase Visa and it accepted that.
    The card is actually a debit card. It really depresses me, it's the only card I could possibly use. T:
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's very odd! I'm sorry I am not more help, but I've never heard of such a thing. Perhaps you could try contacting Palm support? Or pick up a pre-paid card?
    I'm under 18. (x
    I don't think I'm permitted to get one.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    call the bank. Some will need to be enabled for online purchases.
    Oh, really? I didn't know that. o:
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermister View Post
    The card is actually a debit card. It really depresses me, it's the only card I could possibly use. T:
    The one it accepted for me is a debit...which most debits are online enabled already. I never could figure out why it wouldn't take my actual credit card. Maybe your mom can pick you up a prepaid visa card? Or try calling Palm first. I can't remember what it all ask you when you sign up but make sure the address matches what is on the account and the security number is correct. I never bothered calling Palm over the one I couldn't get it to take as I used my debit and I was off buying apps.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Anyone can get a prepaid, you just walk into a store and buy it. No ID check or anything.
    Fraudulent errors can generate because of an AVS failure (address verification system), check the address you are putting in the device and make sure it matches exactly as it is for the address for the card.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts